Thanks for coming to our recent customer event, Race to Embrace Gen AI: How to close productivity gaps and improve the buyer experience.
Here are some links to help you better understand and leverage Gong’s AI-powered Call Spotlight.
Overview of how you can use Gong’s AI to automate your team's critical processes...
The Components of Call Spotlight
- Here, you'll see a call brief, next steps (based on Gong’s enhanced AI models!), and more — all pulled directly from the call and pre-assembled to save you listening time.
- Ask anything
- Have a question about something specific from a call? Ask Anything in Call Spotlight is the place to go when you need answers! Ask about the customer's pain points, their desired outcomes, or whatever you'd like to have synthesized from the call.
- The Outline contains bulleted, digestible chapters that break down the entire call, so that you can skim through the play-by-play in record time.
- Use the “Ask Anything” tab to generate a concise email with follow-up steps
- Copy and past the “Call Brief” from the “Highlights” tab into your CRM as the call’s notes
- Have “Ask Anything” write-up questions for your next call with a prospect
- Looking for more questions you can ask to the “Ask Anything” tab? Take a look at our compiled list of questions to get some inspiration: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F9Rd_BbBoPRewskIpT_y9FKmLOzRf3DzEzUiNTRRFCM/edit?usp=sharing
- Use Call Spotlight to help with CRM hygiene!
- Make sure your reps understand the value of using Call Spotlight so that they’re encouraged to utilize the feature, save time, and earn more revenue
And that’s it! Start using Call Spotlight today by heading to your Gong instance and exploring a past recorded call.
📩Look out for a post-event email later this week with the event recording.
📲Be sure to follow Kerry and Joe on LinkedIn!