In this month’s meetup we discussed creative ways to measure team/ rep efficiency and productivity using Gong data. We were joined by Gongsters and Gong practitioners
It was a timely day to talk about “how to measure” given today’s Gong Insights announcement. Corey and Sunny showed the visually appealing result of taking calls and email activity for their customer-facing teams to answer questions like:
- Ensuring that your highest ARR accounts are being resourced properly.
- Identifying the rock stars who are “doing more with less” and replicate them
- Understanding rep efficiency by visualizing revenue closed/rep against time spent with customers
It was a great example of how you unleash a BI tool on basic Gong building block data and see tremendous insight.
- This meetup talks about advanced topics!
- You will see Gong data (calls and emails) shared with a data tool (Snowflake) and used by a BI tool (Tableau)
- You too can do this!
- Gong Insights, which is now generally available, allows you with a few clicks to push your Gong data into Snowflake (more data endpoint to follow by year end)
- Partner with your BI / IT team to build out a few components using Gong data
Calls To Action:
- Review the call
- Read about Gong Insights
- Register for next month’s meetup and have a voice in what we discuss
See you next month